01. The Next Day 3:51
02. Dirty Boys 2:58
03. The Stars (Are Out Tonight) 3:56
04. Love Is Lost 3:57
05. Where Are We Now? 4:08
06. Valentine’s Day 3:01
07. If You Can See Me 3:16
08. I’d Rather Be High 3:53
09. Boss Of Me 4:09
10. Dancing Out In Space 3:24
11. How Does The Grass Grow 4:33
12. (You Will) Set The World On Fire 3:30
13. You Feel So Lonely You Could Die 4:41
14. Heat 4:25
15. So She 2:31
16. Plan 2:34
17. I’ll Take You There 2:44
- Luke: Luke, what is wrong with you?
- Luke: What do you mean?
- Luke: You say terrible things to people you love. You do it all the time, too. You said mean things to ____ ___, and to ___, and _______, and you said some really horrible things to ________.
- Luke: I was angry. When I'm upset, I say things I don't mean.
- Luke: You must have meant them a little bit, or you wouldn't have said them.
- Luke: I did mean them a little bit, but only for a second. I was angry - I was irrational. If I had thought about what I said before I said it, I wouldn't have said those things. I would thought better of those situations, of those people - I would thought of them as they really are. I wouldn't have been so sensitive.
- Luke: You say these people matter more than anything to you - how could you be that reckless? Why do you think you can do those things and still be trusted by them?
- Luke: I don't know. I love my friends, and I don't have many. And I can be irrational, and insane, but I do love them. I would be lost without Brendan, and Ben, and Mckenzie, and others too. They changed my life. I want to be the best friend that I can be to them.
- Luke: Then why don't you sack up and not be such a monster? What good are you to them if you attack them for little things, or feel slighted by little things, or obsess about little things? Why can't you respect boundaries, and not overreact, and for god's fucking sake THINK BEFORE YOU REACT?
- Luke: Because I'm human. But I try so hard. And I will always try, because friends are few and far between, and true ones, real ones, are so very rare - and the only thing I want to be is a guardian of their solitude.
- Luke: I'm glad we talked about this.
- Luke: Me too.
- Luke: Do you want to be the big spoon tonight?
- Luke: No, I'll be the little spoon.